Partner Strength Complex
In Teams of 2 in 8:00 Work to Max Load in:
1 Clean Grip Deadlift + 1 Squat Clean + 1 Hang Squat Clean + 1 Jerk
– Spend 10:00 warming up before starting
– Score = total load between both athletes.
– Beginner Scaling Options:
Front Squat From Rack: Up a challenging 3 if form permits.
Metcon 20:00 cap
5 Rounds of:
15 Deadlifts (135, 95)
12 Front Squats (135, 95)
Accumulate 3:00 of Glute March + 8-10 Hollow Rocks every time you stop.
– Strength: Have fun and treat the complex like a competition. All movements must be done without dropping the bar, hence “complex”. Your should have an end goal in mind.
– Metcon: 90% effort for each set. BB movements should be done UB for as long as possible. Try to sustain you pace on the run.