Meet Your Coaches. We're dedicated to helping you achieve a better liftestyle in a supportive, friendly environment.
Wayne Legault, Founder and Head Coach
Wayne is the Founder and Head Coach at CrossFit Insight.
Wayne has always been athletic, and was looking to find a way to improve his performance in other sports, when he first tried CrossFit. After his first WOD, he was hooked. After his first month, he knew that CrossFit was his calling. Two years after his first WOD, CrossFit Insight was born.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, February 2011
- CrossFit Strongman Trainer, April 2012
- Kanama Olympic Lifting Certification, August 2013
- CrossFit Weightlifting Certification, April 2015
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, February 2016
Mary Anne Shaw-Cosman, Coach
Mary Anne comes to CrossFit Insight with a strong background in group fitness, formerly teaching cardio kick-boxing, full-body barbell work and belly dancing.
She started CrossFit in 2012. and completed her CrossFit L1 in May 2013. Mary Anne loves sharing her passion for CrossFit with athletes of all fitness levels and backgrounds.
- Bachelor of Arts, York University, 2004
- Master of Cinical Science, University of Western Ontario, 2008
- CrossFit Level I Trainer, 2013
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer, 2017
Brenda Anderson, Coach
Brenda is an empathetic, high-energy trainer. She comes from a background in customer service and can be counted on to bring a great combination of enthusiasm and technical skill to her classes.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, 2013
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified
Wes Visser, Coach
Wes has always been active playing a variety of team sports, but was searching to find a new way to improve his health and stay physically fit for daily life, as well as, his career as a Firefighter. In February of 2015, a friend invited him to give CrossFit a try and from that moment on he found a new avenue to push his fitness to new heights.
Wes has a passion for helping others and wants to use that passion to encourage and inspire new and experienced athletes to push beyond the limits they thought were possible to achieve their fitness goals.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, 2016
- CrossFit Gymnastics Trainer, 2017
- Emergency Medical Responder with CPR/AED
Meagan Davis, Personal Trainer Specialist
Meagan Davis – motivated, ambitious, and a personable individual striving to help others reach their goals. Her love for fitness grew during her 4 years at Wilfrid Laurier University while completing her Honours of Bachelor of Arts in Kinesiology. After that, she became a Personal trainer and a Registered Kinesiologist. Also, she is the co-owner of an outdoor boot camp in Keswick. In her free time away from the gym, you can find her enjoying the sun outside through hikes, yard work, rollerblading or swimming.
- Personal Training Specialist, 2014
- Registered Kinesiologist, 2015
- Kinesio Taping Therapist, 2014
- Active Soft Tissue Release Course, 2015
- Prague School of Athletic Development: functional assessment and core training with Craig Liebenson, 2016-2017